Booking Our Private Room
- Number of guests
- We require a minimum of 30 guests for the exclusive use of the private room. We can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests in the room.
- Set Menu
- We require ALL parties in the private room to use one of the following set menu options.*:
- The Special BBD $115 has a choice of starter and choice of main. The entire selection of desserts will be served Tapas Style for everyone to share. A 15% service charge will be added to your bill.
- The Special BBD $120 - $140 has a choice of starter, choice of main and choice of dessert. Choose 2 courses for $120 or 3 courses for $140. A 15% service charge will be added to your bill.
- The Party Tasting Menu has a selection of tapas that will be served, all together, in the centre of the table so that everybody will have a sample of all of them. Each of you will choose a main and the entire selection of desserts will be served Tapas Style for everyone to share. This menu is 3 courses for $140. A 15% service charge will be added to your bill.
Click here to see the menus
Set menu prices are also inclusive of VAT and soft drinks or juices (no blended drinks). All other drinks are charged based on consumption.*All persons dining at the party must be committed to a set menu. Please let us know in advance how many children under 10 years old are dining so we can provide a suitable kids' menu alternative. If you are having a cocktail event please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details and we will provide you with some suitable canape menu options.
- We require a deposit payment of BBD $30.00 per person in order to book the room.
- We require a minimum notice of 48 hours for cancellations to avoid loss of the deposit made.
- Please inform us of any changes to the booking (time, no. of guests) by 3 PM for dinner bookings or by 10 AM for lunch bookings to avoid the loss of a percentage of the deposit paid. See the next points for details.
- The deposit will be refunded provided that you and your guests arrive on time and in the agreed-upon total of people.
- Please note that if you show up in less than the number of people stated or half an hour or more after your booking time the deposit WILL NOT be refunded in its entirety.
- We reserve the right to:
- Refuse to seat a party until at least 80% of the party is present.
- Keep the deposit for the persons not present if we were not informed of changes by the given deadline
- Charge for the total agreed number of persons if the number of persons present falls short of the minimum requirement.
- Your deposit can be refunded in 2 ways
- Deducted from the bill at the time of the event.
- Refunded to one person in the way it was paid. That is, in cash if it was paid in cash or to the same card which was used to make the deposit.
- All plans to decorate must be approved by management prior to the event. No decorations should be stuck to the walls. Decorations for lunchtime bookings must be removed immediately after the party and decor for dinner bookings must be removed by 10:30 am the next day.
- Viewing the space
- The room is available for viewing daily between 9 AM and 11:30 AM as well as between 3 PM and 5:30 PM provided it is not booked.
- We present ONE bill at the end of your event, to be settled immediately. We do not split bills for parties of 8 people or more.